Here is some info on the ‘new’ HP washing:
MP reduction per AP reset:
Thieves and Bowmen: 12
Mages are a bit difficult to find out, but not really important for HP washing I guess….
HP increasement per AP added:
Thieves and Bowmen: 16
Minimum MP formulas for each job:
|Beginners||10*level – 5|
|Warrior First Job||4*Level + 55|
|Mage First Job||22*level – 1|
|All Adventurer Mages||22*level + 449|
|Bowman First Job||14*level – 15|
|All Adventurer Bowmen||14*level + 135|
|Thief First Job||14*level -15|
|Dual Blades (all jobs)||14*level + 355|
|Pirate First Job||18*level – 55|
|All Adventurer Pirates||18*level + 95|
|Cygnus||Same as Adventurers. Dawn Warrior’s use Fighter’s formula|
|Evans (1st growth)||35*level – 125|
|Evans (all other growths)||35*level – 25|
|Battle Mages (2nd-4th job)||22*level + 143 (1st job is 22*level + 43)|
|Wild Hunters (2nd-4th job)||14*level + 123 (1st job is 14*level + 23)|
|Mechanics (2nd-4th job)||18*level + 95 (1st job is 18*level – 55)|
-Note: Some jobs can go below 0 MP (Bowman/Thief/Pirate’s first jobs), but you can only get AP points out of MP at level 20, so this should be no problem.
• There are no seperate masteries for for example Sword or Axe anymore. The Fighter gets a mastery and a booster that is for both the weapons. This is with all jobs that use 2 or more weapons.
• There’s a new resolution available: 1024*768. A sort of widescreen. Example of 800×600 and the new 1024×768 resolution.
• Everyone gets a free total SP reset.
• New max hit: 999k, snipe hits 500k on bosses.
• New maxHP and maxMP: 99,999. This is a pretty major change and isn’t out in KMS yet.
• Changes in family system: The bonuses that used to give 2x, now only give 1.2x D=.
• The quests you need to do to get skills in 4th job are removed. You are now awarded those skills immediatly at the Job Advancement.