You heard it. Many have asked and here I deliver.
This is absolutely FREE without spending any money on Cash Equipments for charm but it just takes a few hours of your life a day. You’re already playing Maplestory. What’s a few hours of your day, eh?
Level 30 Charm
1,500 Charm exp daily.
The Chaos Patch information was leaked a week ago and is said to be launched in October and November on GX. It will be divided into 3 patches spanning over two months of patches and updates. Here’s whats coming your way:
19 October 2011: Return of the Hero
Lots of classes are getting their skills re-balanced in this patch and the Hero class is getting the same treatment as well(maybe this is what the patch is named after). For those who have theorycrafted stats like defence, accuracy and avoidability, all of that will be revamped too. So it’s time to research on new calculations. Conclusively, this major re-balancing of skills and combat calculations can only mean one thing: They are setting the stage for PvP.
- Dual Blades, Arans and Evans get new Skills replacing some old ones
- Mechanics get a debuff in terms of % damage formulas
- All adventurers get slight changes in skill % damages
- Skill changes can be found here: KMS Chaos Patch Skills
- Continue reading
I’ve no idea what to write about these days and perhaps i’ve been on a mini hiatus from Maple because of boredom. But I’m back now. Hopefully to serve you guys better than before.
Nothing much has happened in MSEA lately besides the LHC (Lion Heart Castle) or Von Leon Castle was released a few days ago. How to get there? From ElNath, take the Taxi (or walk) and go 4 maps up and you’ll see in the fourth map, there are two portals at the top, go for the left portal which has a sign saying, “To Lion Heart Castle”. And voila. 🙂
In KMS however, the release of the new warrior based class, the Demon Slayer was released. More on that HERE. It looks very much like a Battle Mage who uses Blunt Weapons and Axes.
OMG THEY CAN FLY. :O
(Lion Heart Castle)
There’s still some bugs a.k.a. the Bonus Party EXP did not work in the LHC. Although there was a server check today, i’m yet to find out if the Bonus Party EXP is working or not. Previously, the Bonus EXP was displayed at the bottom righthand corner of the screen saying that you’ve gained EXP but the EXP bar -once calculated, did not take into account that Bonus EXP thus only leaving you with the Mobs’ EXP and i think a little Party EXP. Seeing as how long it takes to kill one of these monsters in the LHC, a Bonus EXP should be in existent to compensate for the time taken to kill it.
I’ll find that out later.
Edit 6th Sept. 2011: LHC bug still around. Dont bother training at LHC for the moment.
The Big Bang is just one word: Awesome.
I’ve trained my DK from level 1~101 in 7 days and my BaM from level 1~40 in 1 day. On normal circumstances i wouldnt train a DK because its slow and the attacks make it difficult to train but with the Big Bang, it made me possible to train one up.
There are now FOUR Events which you will have to accomplish in the next two months:
- Evolving Ring Event (Ends 15 June 2011) – Log in everyday, talk to Cody and upgrade your ring for 17 days. And be sure to log on the last day, 15 June 2011 to make your level 17 ring TRADABLE.
- Resistance Ring Event (Ends 31 July 2011) – Level up your Resistance Character to level 70)
- Sign Attendance Book with Maple Admin and Grendel (1 June 2011 – 10 June 2011 and 17 June 2011 – 26 June 2011) – YOU CANNOT MISS A SINGLE DAY OF THIS because you must check in with Grendel 10 days in a row.
Recieve Chairs from this event.
Gift from round 1.
Gift from round 2.
- Fish Catching Event (Ends 30 June 2011) – Collect Fishing Nets from Monsters and talk to Gaga. Enter any of the rooms and click on the Nets to catch the Jumping Fish. Once caught, talk to Gaga to redeem points by giving him the fishes. Different Fish will give you different amounts of points.
- On an extra note, Supreme Flag has a 2 months expiry date
- Beach Sandals is permanent and untradable (Requires Scissors of Karma to be tradable)
- Beach Chair is permanent and tradable
Those are the events which you will have to Log In regularly for the next two months.
Hope you’re enjoying the Big Bang patch as much as I am. 🙂
It’s back! The AsiaSoft Game Festival 2011!
The event highlights the release of the Big Bang for MapleSEA as well as its 6th year annivarsary!
Kudos to MapleSEA for going 6 years strong.
Details have not been specified but they have released the gist of it.
I see promotions and prizes at the bottom left of the website. I wonder what they may be.
During the month of April and May theres is the Easter event which has been hyped up by everyone. Where you can recieve the awesome Bunny Disguise!
Click more for a special treat.