What do you do during a weekly maintenance? You work on your blog.
As promised these have been renewed and updated:
Also added a Calendar to the sidebar for ease of scrolling through older posts by month.
I would also like to take this opportunity to…
WELCOME MY NEW READERS!
You guys have made my blog hit 180,000 visitors! Woohoo!
I will try to keep up my writings with the going around and abouts of MapleSEA. Your comments and suggestions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Also if you’re in Aquila, you can just add me (TataQueen) as your Buddy and have a chat, just train or adventure around Maplestory together. 🙂
That’s it for now.
From today (11th Oct) till the 17th of Oct, thats 7 days, you can choose to complete this event!It rewards you with TWO new titles!
Challenge! Maple Rainbow!
Complete 35 Rainbow Challenges. You can do a maximum of 7 times on weekdays and 14 times on weekends.
It expires. It expires on the 1st of November 2017.
I just got mine today. 🙂 (15th October 2017)
Its pretty sweet though:
- All Stat +50
- ATT / MATT + 20
- Boss Damage + 30%
- Ignore DEF + 30%
- Max HP/MP +2,000
This is obtainable by completing 10 “Challenge! Help Ribbon Pig Find Its Home!”.
Now, the quest will give you a small picture of where the pig’s home may be located.
From the clue, you have to figure out where in Maplestory is its home.
Here are some of the locations with clues:
(will be updating more daily)
(Click thumbnails to enlarge)
Oh, there’s already a few screenshots here from the world wide web (or here). Some of the locations, I’ve not been lucked to find them. Hence, I found it for you. No worries. 😉
There is a list of Challenges for you to choose from.
Other than the Ribbon Pig Home quest, the rest of the Challenges are pretty straightforward.
Rewards are pretty sweet too:
- 50 Mileage
- Rainbow Power Buff (30 ATT/MATT, 15% Critical Rate for 15 minutes)
- Loot Fountain (Increases item drop rate by 30% for 20 minutes)
- Fatigue Recovery Potion (Recovers profession skill fatigue by 70)
- Enhanced Rainbow Buff (20% Boss Damage, 20% Ignore Monster Def for 15 minutes)
- Meso Drop x2 Coupon (15 minutes)
- 2x EXP Coupon (15 minutes)
Personally, I’m going Mileage all the way. Gonna get my storage expansions. 😀 You can never have enough!
So I’ve been busy with..
Absolute Taste Event
Finally got my Legendary medal! Woohoo!
Been busy ranking up my Arcane Power too.
Yeah, I’m only at level 3. I kind of took a break from when this was released until now. Didn’t know how important it was. Whoops. Now, I’m doing the Dailies to get them power-ups!
I’m also still Daily Bossing. Since my damage isn’t that high… I’m only doing…
- Zakum (Normal). (realised they buffed up Chaos Zakum. Wew. Haven’t yet solo’ed that)
- Horned Tail (Normal & Chaos)
- Magnus (Easy)
- Hilla (Normal)
- Pink Bean (Normal)
- Root Abyss (Normal)
Mileage is good too! 😀 I’m on my way to some Storage Expansion slots or maybe I should get a pet. What do you think?
Trying to reach my personal 50 Medals goal. Then I’m going to aim for the stars, gonna try to hit 100 Medals!
Comment below to let me know what do YOU do on maple? 🙂
In MSEA from 27 Sept – 17 oct (20 days), you can earn yourself a really nice medal, if you complete this event!
All Stats +13, WA/MA +8 and Boss Dmg 3%?! Who doesn’t want that?
Here’s a guide on the recipes for you to get it done ASAP.
It’s finally here. After a month since the V1.00 patch (otherwise known as the filler patch), V1.01 is here with huge and exciting events!
Let’s kick it off with the essentials.
The Resurrection of the Rex, the Hoblin King!
Rex, an ancient Hoblin King once that terror the Maple World, was sealed away in an icy tomb with the combined force of heroic maplers of the past in El Nath.
Rumor has it that the seal holding him is weakening, and it;s up to YOU, the brave one to stop him from being freed to terrorize our dear Maple World again!
Participate in this fun and rewarding party quest with an interesting storyline!
Look for Shammo in El Nath now!
Party Quest Requirements
• Level 75 or above to participate for this party quest.
• Must be in a party of 3 to 6.
• Party leader must completed Shammos’ prerequisite quests before they are allowed to start party quest.
List of Prerequisite Quests
• Shammos’s Awakening (Level 60 and above)
• Remnants of Memory (Level 60 and above)
• Shammos’s Regained Memory (Level 65 and above)
• Hoblin King (Level 65 and above)
• Recollection (Level 65 and above)
• Ominous Sign (Level 70 and above)
• Confirming the Seal (Level 70 and above)
• Sign of the Resurrection (Level 75 and above)
• Robeira’s Proposal (Level 75 and above)
Bonus and Optional Quests
• Evidence of the Seal (Level 75 and above)
• Preparing for the Extreme (Level 75 and above)
• Supplying Leather Clothes (Level 75 and above)
• Hoblin Weapon (Level 75 and above)
• Secret to Improving Concentration (Level 75 and above)
• Arec’s Lost Dagger (Level 75 and above)
What are the possible rewards if I stop the resurrection of the Hoblin King?
You might be able to get a permanent Hyena Mount or one of Rex’s treasured earrings!